Argan Allure is a powerfully effective and potent Argan Oil recognized for its ability to soften hair and skin instantly, using only a dime-sized amount. This tried and tested formula is quickly gaining notoriety as the must-have beauty product. Argan Allure is extremely versatile and beneficial, with uses ranging from a leave-in-conditioner, daily skin moisturizer and cuticle softening nail formula; but even more noteworthy are the testimonials stating it changed the look and feel of hair and skin within days of use.
Women with dry, fine and color-damaged hair regard Argan Allure as a “miracle worker”, saying it quickly reduces split ends, deeply nourishes, smoothes tangled hair and protects against future damage from styling and environmental elements. Benefits to the skin are equally as powerful. Argan Allure users claim the skin-beneficial fatty acids, vitamin E and squalene in this 100% pure formula has helped them obtain the smooth, dewy-soft, youthful-looking skin they’ve always wanted. So, what is in Argan Oil that makes it so nourishing?
The Makeup of Argan Oil
- Vitamin E – the vitamin E found in Argan Oil is twice the amount found in Olive Oil. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals. Wrinkles come from aging, free radicals, and poor habits (such as smoking). Vitamin E blocks free radicals and is known to promote cell regeneration
- Unsaturated Fatty Acids – a powerful and nourishing emollient for skin, hair and nails that also helps retain moisture
- Carotenes – a natural protectant against damaging UV rays. Individuals with high levels of carotenoids in their skin are more likely to have smooth, younger-looking complexions
- Natural Phenols – natural phenols are antioxidants derived from plants used to ward off infection and fight damaging free radicals. Additionally, phenols are frequently used in beauty products to preserve the formula and extend the product’s shelf life
- Squalene – protects your skin’s cells from oxidation, thus helping to slow down the aging process
Argan Allure provides a multitude of benefits to the skin and hair, and more are being discovered every day as consumers experiment with this all-encompassing, beneficial beauty product. Argan Allure’s versatility is endless; its formula, unparalleled.
Key Benefits for Hair
- Absorbs quickly, instantly smoothing dry, tangled hair
- Reduces split ends
- Nourishes deeply, making hair stronger and improving its overall health
- Significantly improves hair shine
- Improves dull, lifeless hair by adding body and fullness
- Protects hair from heat, styling and environmental damage
- Smoothes and detangles; eliminates frizzy, fly-away hair
- Add to shampoo and conditioner for increased nourishment and softening
Key Benefits for Skin
- An excellent lightweight, daily moisturizer
- Instantly smoothes and softens
- Nourishes and revitalizes skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Known to improve acne, psoriasis, and eczema skin conditions
- Reduces trans-epidermal water loss
- Provides anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial benefits
- Protects against environmental damage and premature skin aging
- May help relieve the irritation associated with insect bites and minor sunburns
- Strengthens nails and softens nail cuticles
- Hydrates and softens dry, cracked lips
- Improves the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Nourishes and moisturizes body skin
- Instantly soothes and softens extremely dry, cracked feet
Argan Allure is 100% Pure Argan Oil
Did you know the quality of an Argan Oil product can be easily tested? Have you tried a previous Argan Oil product that required an adequate amount for application? Did it leave a residue on your hair or skin? Did it feel like you had to re-apply more product only a few hours later? If so, then the product you were using may have had added fillers or preservatives in it. Argan Allure’s Argan Oil is unmatched in purity and quality. A dime-sized amount is all that’s needed, proving its quality and authenticity. Argan Allure comes in a beautiful clear bottle displaying the rich amber color of 100% pure Argan Oil from Morocco. Additionally, Argan Allure comes with a money back guarantee, making its popularity among Argan Oil users second-to-none.
The Many Uses of Argan Allure
Users of Argan Allure continue to rave about its nourishing and moisturizing abilities which instantly improve the look of hair and skin while providing long term benefits. However, its versatility is endless, with more uses being discovered every day - some of which may surprise you.
- Apply to wet hair as a de-tangler and to protect hair from heat and styling
- Apply to dry hair to eliminate frizz and reduce split ends
- Add to shampoo for extra conditioning
- Add to conditioner for deep conditioning
- Use as a deep conditioner by itself, leaving on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinsing
- Apply a pea-sized amount to relieve and improve dry scalp conditions
- Use within days of coloring hair to reduce damage and provide hair with extra nourishment
- Use a pea-sized amount as a daily facial moisturizer. Use slightly more for application to neck and décolleté
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by applying Argan Allure directly to areas of concern before bedtime
- Add to your favorite moisturizer for extra skin nourishment and moisturizing
- Add to your favorite body lotion for extra skin nourishment and moisturizing
- Argan Oil is known to improve acne, psoriasis and eczema skin conditions. Consult with your doctor or dermatologist before incorporating Argan Allure into your skin care regimen
- Apply one to two drops daily to relieve and soften extremely dry and cracked knees, elbows, ankles and feet
- Great for dry, chapped lips and as a daily lip protectant
Other Amazing Uses
- Provides a perfect ‘slip’ as a massage oil
- Softens nail cuticles and helps strengthen nails
- A gentle and effective makeup remover
- For extremely dry, cracked feet, apply before going to bed then put on socks to seal in the deep moisturizing benefits of Argan Allure while you sleep
- Add one to two drops to bath water for extra skin softening benefits
- Apply to the backs of hands to reduce the visible signs of aging skin
- The culinary version of Argan Oil tastes great and provides a variety of health benefits!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much Argan Allure product should I apply to my hair and skin?
A 100% pure Argan Oil product such as Argan Allure requires only a dime-sized amount to be applied to hair and skin to receive its full benefits. Dispense a dime-sized amount into your palm, then rub hands together and apply it immediately to your hair, paying close attention to split ends. Repeat the same process when applying Argan Allure to skin, adjusting the amount dispensed, if needed. Remember to apply Argan Allure to the neck and décolleté to improve skin elasticity and firmness.
I have sensitive skin. Is Argan Allure safe for me to use?
Argan Allure contains pure Argan Oil, known to be safe and gentle to the skin; however, you should always consult with your doctor or dermatologist if you have a pre-existing skin condition.
Can I use Argan Allure as an eye-makeup remover?
Many individuals have used Argan Allure as an eye-makeup remover with no sensitivity issues; however, we recommend consulting with your doctor or dermatologist first.
What are the details of Argan Allure’s Money Back Guarantee?
We’re so confident you’ll love the quality and results of Argan Allure that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, simply return the empty bottle of Argan Allure for a full refund (less shipping). This amazing risk-free offer allows you to try the best Argan Oil on the market today!
How long does it take for Argan Allure to arrive at my house?
Our award winning shipping department works Monday through Saturday, processing orders within 24 hours from the time they’re placed. With shipments leaving daily via USPS, expect your order to arrive within 2-5 business days for all domestic orders. For international orders, please allow 5-10 business days.
How can I be sure my information is secure when placing my order?
Our one step checkout process utilizes state of the art technology, ensuring each order is secure. Using Authorize.net verified, VeriSign Secure, and Hacker Safe certified checkout, we process orders with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover card, and PayPal. Your private information is ALWAYS kept private and secure.
How much is Argan Allure?
Argan Allure usually retails for $45.95 per bottle, but you’ll receive a discounted price of $39.95 for purchasing Argan Allure on bestarganoil.com! Receive additional discounts when you order multiple bottles of Argan Allure.